TERMS & CONDITIONS
Standard Terms & Conditions for Business
1. Rates are ex VAT.
2. Full Day is 7 working hours on site (typically 8.30am – 4.30pm with 1 hour for lunch).
3. Half Day is 3 working hours on site (typically 8.30am – 11.30am or 1.30pm – 4.30pm).
4. Days / Half days booked will be charged for in full even if the full period booked is not worked. It is the sites responsibility to have enough work to keep the
technician busy for the full appointment.
5. Rates include labour & materials.
6. Any parking, Extra fuel or London Congestion Charge charges if incurred will be added at cost, unless agreed in writing PRIOR the commencement of works
or by written agreement.
7. Saturdays and evenings are charged at x1.5 if we are requested to work them, unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties Before the commencement of
8. Sundays and nights are charged at x2 if we are requested to work them, Unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties Before the commencement of works
9. Bank holidays are charged at x3 if we are requested to work them.
10. The customer accepts that any time requires for inductions or such like is classed and included as part of the working period booked
11. Payment due date is 15 days from date of invoice and final receipt (by Repair Heroes) of payment is 30 days from date of invoice for all account customers
unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties PRIOR the commencement of works. Non-account customers must pay in full Before the works
12. Invoices are to be queried in writing by the invoice due date otherwise the requesting party accepts all works were completed to a satisfactory standard and the
invoice is due in full.
13. Retention is 0% unless agreed in writing by both parties Prior the commencement of works.
14. Defects liability period is 12 months from completion of Sub-Contract works OR as agreed in writing between parties PRIOR to commencement of works.
15. All access requirements (scaffold/towers, MEWPS) are the responsibility of the requesting party unless agreed in writing PRIOR to commencement.
Additional charges will be made for access equipment supplied.
16. A written request for attendance must be received by email, confirming client requirements Before a Repair Heroes Tec attends
17. A New Site Form or detailed on an order containing the following detail must be completed or provided Before a Repair Heroes Tec attends needs to include
the following detail:
○ a. The name, contact details and title of the person ordering the work.
○ b. Confirmation that they have the authority of their employer to order such works.
○ c. Company name and address.
○ d. Site address and contact details.
○ e. Contact details of on-site person authorised to accept works each day. Please note that it is the express responsibility of the requesting contracting party to
inspect and accept (by means of signature on Repair Heroes paperwork) completed works daily.
○ f. Failure to provide such representative will be deemed as acceptance and signature for all work completed (subject to alternative arrangements agreed in
advance and in writing between the parties).
○ g. Contact details of the Quantity Surveyor (or other person) responsible for acceptance and payment of the invoices.
○ h. Invoice address.
○ i. Any other requirements of the purchasing company/individual to facilitate payment for works need to be provided at the time of booking and NOT after the
event. Any information not requested at time of order subsequently requested or relied upon after Sub Contract works completion will not be a valid reason
for delay of settlement of invoices.
○ j. Photographs as requested by Repair Heroes.
○ k. Paint colour (RAL) or manufacturers details and sheen (if known).
○ l. Any special texture, design or other finish relevant to the works.
○ m. Any special or peculiar circumstances or limiting factors relevant to the location of the works, their surroundings and the safety of Repair Heroes Tec and
those in the vicinity.m. Power supply available 240v/110v.
○ n. Lighting condition, i.e. fixed, temporary or task (with temporary or task lighting it is accepted by the contracting party that subtle colour difference may be
experienced when permanent lighting is installed). Responsibility for any variance and subsequent re-visit (and cost) rests entirely with the requesting party.
○ o. Any restrictions on ventilation or requirement thereof.
○ p. Parking availability (on site / off site).
○ q. Site operating hours.r. Notification of any other condition or pre-requisite for the accurate completion of Method Statements and Risk assessments.
○ s. Site induction times/dates.
18. Failure to comply with clause 16 above places all responsibility of risk and delay with the requesting contracting party.
19. Repair Heroes do not agree to acceptance of any documentation or reference to documentation not supplied and agreed prior to attendance.
20. No responsibility is taken for damage caused to the Sub Contract works either during or after the event unless such damage is expressly attributable to Repair Heroes Tec.
Sub Contract works will have the adjacent area protected at the time of repair and removed upon completion.
21. Construction Industry (Taxation) Scheme – Repair Heroes is paid Gross under this scheme and our Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) will be supplied upon request.
22. C.I.T.B – Repair Heroes is not a member of this scheme as the bespoke nature of our works requires we train all operatives ourselves. Therefore NO deductions under this
scheme should be made.
23. Failure to gain access to the Sub Contract works will be deemed an “Abortive visit” and will be charged for in full. Cancellations inside of 24 hours will also be charged in
24. Delays to Sub-Contract work beyond the control of Repair Heroes (and accepting weather or Force Majeure) but directly attributable to others may result in additional